In Defense Of Californians Charged With Sex Crimes
- Whether sexual contact occurred at all between an alleged victim and an alleged perpetrator
- The degree of sexual contact involved
- Whether the complainant was an adult or a minor
- Whether the complainant gave consent for sexual contact
Sex crimes are serious offenses with potentially harsh penalties. Their defense requires the skill of an experienced defense attorney. The trial lawyers at The Law Offices of Glew & Kim have more than 30 years of combined criminal defense experience. We have dedicated our careers to protecting the constitutional rights of people charged with crimes, including sex crimes and other violent crimes.
We have handled hundreds of sex crime cases, including charges of:
- Lewd and lascivious conduct, such as indecent exposure
- Statutory rape
- Spousal rape
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Sexual battery
- Child pornography: possession, manufacture or distribution
- Child molestation
- Engaging in prostitution
- Soliciting prostitution
If you or a loved one has been charged with a sex crime in California, do not wait to retain legal counsel. The sooner you have a knowledgeable defense lawyer on your side, the more options you may have for a favorable outcome.
Charged With Sex Crimes? Attorneys At Glew & Kim Can Help Starting Today.
Your reputation and your future are on the line if you have been charged with a sex crime. A conviction may ruin your career and your personal life. In addition to jail or prison time you may serve, a criminal record involving sex crimes can put your name on a sex offender registry for life. Contact Glew & Kim in Santa Ana today for a free consultation.
Se habla español | 한국어