Marijuana Felonies And Misdemeanors
TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS YOU MUST KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
When you are arrested for any crime, felony or misdemeanor, you need to remember these 6 commandments!!
- You have the right to remain silent- USE IT!
- The Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution guarantees your right to free from unreasonable search and seizure. Always request to see a copy of a search warrant and realize that if the police have no warrant they will seek your consent to search. If you give them consent you have waived your 4th amendment rights. This gives the police the discretion to invade your privacy.
- You have the right to speak with an Attorney. If you ever in doubt as to any question or instruction given to you in the course of an investigation utilize this right.
- You have the right to trial in most cases. Many Lawyers go to great lengths to avoid taking their cases to trial, perhaps reassigning them to associate attorneys or hastily recommending guilty pleas. WE WILL TRY YOUR CASE!
- You have the right to be free from unreasonable bail. Always consult with an attorney before posting bail to determine the reasonableness of bail. Remember, you are entitled to a bail hearing.