Ms. Kim, attorney at law, is a partner and the managing attorney of Glew & Kim. Ms. Kim is a graduate of Western State University. With 18 years of experience and having represented over 5000 clients, Ms. Kim is a zealous advocate and very knowledgeable in a wide spectrums of criminal defense, which includes: marijuana laws, DUI, thefts, domestic violence, etc...
In the course of her career, she has defended some of the most serious felony cases. Ms. Kim has numerous trial experience during her career and know what it takes to adequately prepare and defend your case. Ms. Kim understands that your case is the most important case to you. As such, she will take her time to discuss your case and will do everything to help you in the most stressful time.
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- California, 1997
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1997
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Juris Doctorate – 1994
- Honors: Honor Roll
- Cal Poly Pomona, Pomona, California
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Microbiology/Chemistry
- National College of DUI Defense, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member